Join Our Team
GMiT is always looking for growth oriented, high performance people ready to deliver amazing results for our clients.
Helping our clients or each other, doing a great job on a project, coming up with new ideas, learning new skills. These are just a few of the items that we feel it is important to recognize our teammates for accomplishing. We have a program that allow all team members to recognize each other for emulating our company’s Core Values.
Bonus Incentives for “on-call” Working Hours
The normal workday is 8 hours, 5 days a week. However, because of the commitment to our clients, we do require some “on-call” hours. But when working those hours there are additional incentives to provide our clients with fast and quality assistance.
Incredibly High-Efficiency Team
Everyone is incredible at what they do — so you don’t have to slow down. We are a team, and we work as one. Everysingle person on the team believes in our Core Value “Be the Hero” and that includes not only being a hero to our clients but our teammates too.
Work from a small town in Ohio, or the city life in Washington. As long as you have a stable internet connection, and strong worth ethic, you’re set.
Generous Time Off Policy
We believe that quality time outside the office is vital to our employees’ satisfaction at work. That’s why our PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can come back refreshed.
Equipment that Allows You to Do Your Best Work
Mac Computer, desk, chair, computer accessories. If it is needed to do your job, we will provide it. Don’t let subpar office equipment stop you from being a rock star!
From books to conferences to webinars to training courses; we gotcha. Investing in our team is what makes us all better.
We work with some of the best, most high performing legal firms in the Country
We offer 100% coverage for health, dental and vision for our full-time team members.
We prioritize a dynamic and enjoyable work environment, whether in the office or remote. Personalize your workspace, share life moments, and celebrate milestones. Our culture values openness, teamwork, and collaboration. Join water cooler meetings for casual chats, and let's work hard while having fun!
How We Hire
We have an elaborate recruiting process that is unlike any other. You’ll be meeting with many members of our team to see if you are the best new team member possible. We set high standards and are looking for all “A Players,” so come prepared! We are not a company that hires just any old “Joe.” We take the time to find people with potential who are looking for something more than just a “job.” It is much more than just showing up at work on Monday morning – we are all “A players!”
- Application/Resume Review: This is an opportunity to show us how your background fits in with what we’re looking for in our new hire. You’ll provide a resume to showcase your accomplishments elsewhere and complete an ‘A’ Player Application to kickoff the process.
- 15-Minute Initial Chat: You’ll have a 15-minute call to discuss a high-level overview of your experience and if you’ll be a good match to join the team. We’ll cover expectations, what you’ll need to succeed, and what working on the team might look like.
- Strengths Tests: You’ll then be sent a complete (about 20 minutes) test from Kolbe. Kolbe measures your instinctive way of doing things and the result is called your MO (method of operation). It is the only validated assessment that measures a person’s conative strengths. Gain greater understanding of your own human nature and begin the process of maximizing your potential. This test is not only helpful for us to identify if you are a good fit for our team and the position,it will also provide you with insight into your method of working.
- 1 Hour Cultural Fit Interview: At this step, you’ll have a conversation with two members of the GlobalMac IT team. One will be your potential manager and the second person that may or may not be currently working in the hiring department, but still is a potential teammate. They will ask a series of questions related to the position and our core values.
- CEO Interview: Time to meet and talk with our CEO, Chris Henke. He will provide insight into the goals and plan for GlobalMac IT and help to identify if you are a good fit to help our team meet those goals.
- Competency Interview: This is your opportunity to show us what you “got.” We are a technical company that prides itself on providing excellent white glove service to our clients. This interview will identify if you have the ability to work with our team and the skills. Also, do you have the drive to grow those skills to provide a high-level service to our clients.
- Reference Check: We will ask you to connect us with 3 former bosses (and possibly peers, subordinates, or customers) to talk to about your work history and ethic.
- Background Check: We conduct a FCRA-compliant employment background check to help us ensure a safe and secure workplace for team. We normally run a Basic Search consisting of a Social Security Number Trace, Nationwide Criminal Databases Search and Sex Offender Registry Search.
- Offer: You’ve completed all the interviews, and we think you will have the same core values and will help GlobalMac IT meet our goals. At this point, you’ll receive an offer from our team that, if you accept, will be the start of a rewarding and exciting experience.